Sunday Nights are designed for disciples to GROW deeper in their walk with Christ through discipleship opportunities within the home, in community with others, and through monthly Prayer Services at the church. Resources are provided to help you grow in your faith and disciple family members and friends.
Bible study with your entire family together
Marriage or Parenting themed Bible study with your spouse
Connect with friends from church for fellowship and/or Bible study
Reach out to others in your community to develop relationships
Join us for a time of worship and prayer at our Prayer Services that meet once per month on Sunday Nights. You will be led in an intentional time of prayer with different focus areas throughout the service.
Childcare is provided for Preschool kids ages 0-5.
UPCOMING PRAYER SERVICES:
- October 18, 2020
- November 15, 2020
- January 10, 2021
- February 7, 2021
- March 7, 2021
- April 11, 2021
- May 2, 2021
- June 6, 2021
- July 11, 2021
- August 8, 2021
There are many resources that we recommend and provide for you to utilize as you grow in your faith and disciple others within your family and community. Some resources are available at the church's merchandise kiosk. You also have free access to RightNow Media for tons of great Bible studies and tools for every stage of life!
Resources available for purchase at our church's merchandise kiosk...
- "30 Days: Turning the Hearts of Parents & Teenagers Toward Each Other" by Richard Ross
- "Parenting with a Kingdom Purpose" by Richard Ross
- "What Every Christian Ought to Know" by Dr. Adrian Rodgers
- "Pray Like it Matters" by Dr. Steve Gaines
- "Life on Mission" by Aaron Coe and Dustin Willis
- "The Master Plan of Evangelism" by Robert Coleman
RIGHTNOW MEDIA RESOURCES
Our church is blessed to provide you with access to an online Christian media platform called RightNow Media. We have a customized channel that is filled with tons of great recommendations of Bible studies that will help you grow in your faith! Get access and begin to explore all of these great resources! You can download the RightNow Media app on your devices and smart TV for easy access!
Our Fayette Baptist Church channel has recommended Bible studies broken up into the following categories:
- Christian Living
- Kids Videos
- More Coming Soon!
There are many ways that you may choose to utilize these video resources! Here are some of our suggestions:
- Family - Watch and go through it with your family (spouse and/or kids - depending on age/topic).
- Self - Watch and go through a study alone.
- Others - Connect with others in the church and go through a study together. You may join together each week at someone's house or just occasionally throughout the study. You may simply commit to doing one at the same time as another person/couple and just check in with each other weekly to see what each of you are getting out of the study.
- Study Guides - Many of the studies have a downloadable study guide that you can access and follow.
- Kids - The Kids Channel has tons of great animated content that teach Bible stories and other Biblical principles. Consider utilizing these throughout your child's day in place of other shows they may typically watch.
To request free access to our church's RightNow Media subscription, please email us your request by clicking below:
To access RightNow Media, click below and check out our "Fayette Baptist Church" channel in the left-hand column:
Access more of our recommended resources and tools that can assist you as you lead your family to honor and live for the Lord!
Based off Deuteronomy 6, D6 provides great resources for parents to connect with and teach their kids the Word of God! Browse through their website to access tons of great items that will help jumpstart your family discipleship time! There is also a D6 Family App that you can utilize from your device.
This ministry provides a wide variety of resources to help with all of the different types of relationships within the family! New articles are posted daily with great insight from the Word of God. Check out their "Plugged In" tool that provides reviews from a Biblical viewpoint on all of the latest tv shows, movies, music, and more! There is also an app available to access their content on your devices.
ClearPlay offers a great solution to filtering out the inappropriate content from the movies you want to watch. There are solutions for physical DVDs as well as online streaming. You can customize exactly what items you want filtered out.
VidAngel allows you to skip or mute the inappropriate items from TV shows and movies that are available online for streaming. It connects to your existing streaming services such as Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, and more! There are also many faith based shows and movies available on their site.