Time does not slow down and our children grow up faster each year. We realize that we have a limited time to leave an eternal impact on our children during these formidable years of their life! We want to help and support parents as they seek to honor the Lord with how they utilize these 7,000 days to make the most out of every opportunity!
Young children are cared for by loving adults who take time to teach age-appropriate Bible truths in classes that are split up by age & development. Teachers follow Bible curriculum while using games, activities, crafts, music, and more to help kids learn. Preschool programs and care are available during all services and classes including...
- Sunday morning LifeGroups
- Sunday morning Worship Service
- Sunday Night Activities
- Wednesday Night Classes & Activities
- Special Events
Elementary-age children are taken through an intentional process where the Gospel is taught and Biblical truths are instilled through every program. Teachers accomplish this through Bible lessons, worship, games, activities, special events and more during programs such as...
- Sunday morning LifeGroups (K5-1st, 2nd-3rd, 4-5th)
- Sunday morning Kids Church - K5-2nd Grade during second half of Worship Service
- Sunday Night Kids Choir & Bible Drill
- Wednesday Night "Arrows" program
- Special Events throughout the year
We want to ensure that you have a great experience when you bring your child for the first time! Here are some steps to help you know what to expect.
- Upon arrival, head to our Child Check-In station at the entrance of our Kids Wing
- If you have visited the church before, simply enter your phone number into one of the iPads and check your child in
- If it is your first time, visit the Visitor Booth to fill out a Child Info Card to be set up in our system and receive a temporary tag
- Place the child's copy of the security tag on your child and keep the other tag with you
- Take your child to the age appropriate class and provide teacher with any other important information like allergies or needs
- Show your security tag to the teacher when you pick your child up
*All of our volunteers are background checked and equipped to serve with kids in our safe and secure facility.
Hunter has served in ministry in different aspects for several years. Over the past year, his heart for kids has grown, and the Lord has allowed him to step into the role of Children’s Director. The Lord is growing our Children’s Ministry, not only numerically but much more spiritually. Hunter is excited to play a role in seeing the kids of Fayette develop a deeper love for Jesus as they get older.
Hunter and his wife Taylor love serving together and ministering to our Fayette Kids, and being parents to their daughter Laney.
Mrs. Kristen loves the Lord and loves children! She is excited to serve with the amazing team of volunteers in the Fayette Baptist Preschool Ministry and share the good news of Jesus with our kids! Mrs. Kristen loves teaching kids from God's Word and showing God's love to each child!
When she isn't ministering to the preschoolers, Mrs. Kristen loves to coach girls basketball and spend time with her husband and their 3 kids.