Come enjoy a night of fun as we hear great bluegrass and gospel music, eat some delicious homemade chili, and enjoy different kinds of homemade ice cream! The whole family is welcome to come and enjoy the evening together! There will be a band playing bluegrass music for families to enjoy as they sample a variety of chili and ice cream flavors. We will have judges choose the best of both the chili and ice cream to crown a winner for each!
If you are planning on attending and bringing something, or just attending without bring anything, sign up to let us know you're coming!
- WHEN: September 24, 6-7pm
- WHERE: Fayette Baptist Church cafe and worship center
- Bring your homemade chili for others to try and have our judges determine if yours is the winner!
- If you are bringing a chili, please plan to bring enough for a large group to sample
ICE CREAM CONTEST
- Bring your favorite homemade ice cream flavor for everyone to sample, and have the judges determine if you have the best homemade ice cream recipe!
Click below to sign up to attend or bring a chili or ice cream for the contest!